Exploration of the Fatigue Flow and Back to Trinity
July 9th 2022 Webinar Replay
In this two hour webinar replay presented in English by Maria Miniello, discussions include the following:
- Detailed look at the Fatigue Flow Circulation Pattern
- The Fatigue Flow Adjustments: Various Methods of Applying the Art on the Fatigue flow for self and for others
- The connection back to Trinity
- Immune response challenges in our modern lifestyle
- Pre-recorded demonstrations of applying the Art
- Helpful handouts are included in this webinar
Jin Shin Jyutsu – The Art of Getting to Know (Help) Myself
Jin Shin Jyutsu physio-philosophy is the art of harmonising the life energy in the body, based on ancient principles. Born of innate wisdom and passed down from generation to generation by word of mouth, the Art had fallen into relative obscurity when it was revived in Japan in the early 1900’s by Master Jiro Murai.
Through the practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu we are able to alleviate lifestyle stresses with the easy application of self-help tools – our hands. We may experience complete peace and serenity, using the gentle pressure touch of the hands to harmonise the “energy” flows within the body and restore balance.
Jin Shin Jyutsu is an effective tool to clear away tension, either mental or physical, supporting and enhancing the body’s natural ability to heal and rejuvenate.